1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Harris Binotti ?

Discussion in 'General News from Thailand' started by Gor Blimey Guvnur!, 16 Nov 2016.

1. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Well-Known Member

I hope that he gets caught. Otherwise, this thread is not going to end, and I will have to see that picture of him--playing the clown--flash through my mind again. Some people are nuts, and alcohol can compound the problem.

The lesson is be careful with whom you associate and don't get smashed with anyone.

You don't know who is who, especially at the end of the road in a place like Burma. Take Joran van der Sloot, for example. He was an honor student and a sports star. He looks like he is normal, but he is not normal at all. If you try to put your finger on his character, you see someone who likes to lie and gamble. But is that so bad?

By the way, he moved to Thailand and even attended Rangsit University and owned a small business ("Sawasdee Cup" a restaurant). He also did a little human trafficking, but that is another story. It's the trail of slain girls that tells us who he is. Maybe van der Sloot and Binotti are cut from the same cloth--I would not doubt it.

Have you ever wondered what "evil" means? Does it just mean "very bad"? It is just an absence of good? Or is evil an active force? What does it look like, what is it like to eat lunch and watch a funny movie with someone you would say is "evil"? Are they cracking jokes, having belly laughs, sharing their pizza with you? Having a few Heinekens? Can be a person be hatefully malicious and have a great sense of humor too?

If you have a career in the military, you meet and know a lot of people. If you go to war with them you may get to see the inside come out, the mask fall off the really bad one--because they get a chance to do stuff they like and not get caught,nor, indeed, get punished. Once you really know an evil, sick person, it sticks with you. It also tends to make you want to enjoy your Heineken alone.

Take a peek at scumball. I am curious: what does his tattoo say? Can anyone read it?

20100604-tattoo_1657592i.jpg

Last edited: 12 Feb 2017
  2. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

It simply means: " Mai Phen Rai." Or "No problem."

Without being too fast judging others, the guy looks like a bigger problem to me.

3. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Well-Known Member

Sucks.