1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website not displaying properly

Discussion in 'Questions & Assistance' started by Corsair, 13 Nov 2013.

1. Corsair

Corsair Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi Stamp -

Website not displaying properly on my Nexus7 this am.Not checked other devices. Formatting jumbled and pics not appearing. Other sites ok.

Dumped cache and cookies many times.

Could be on this end, but heads up. Maybe your server or you've been hacked.

Congrats on your recent interview and job ☺

2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up.

On a regular basis I check the functionality of Thailand Teaching using Windows OS with Chrome, Firefox and IE. I do the same using iOS and Safari, Chrome, Opera and Tapatalk. I haven't detected any malfunctioning of our forum software.

Makaveli likes this.
  3. Makaveli

Makaveli aka 2Pac Staff Member

Tested on a daily basis by myself and Stamp, I test using Mac OS and Chrome, Safari, and FF.
    Both Chrome and Safari work fast and just fine, FF works fine, but I don't really like FF.

Our server runs from the USA and even though any site can be hacked, our server is scanned hourly and also backed up hourly, so if a vulnerable is found, it will alert the hosting and a full scan and backup if need to put into place.

With so many new tablets, systems, browsers around nowadays, if using phones or tablets I would possibly say use Tapatalk when using Forums, or use our inbuilt Mobile Theme, selected from the bottom right drop down.

Stamp likes this.