1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump's work-in-progress work-visa proposal: What we do and don't know

Discussion in 'General News from other countries' started by sirchai, 2 Feb 2017.

1. fred flintstone

fred flintstone Well-Known Member

Would that be the 220 million in USAID funds approved by Congress?

2. Mr. Chips

Mr. Chips Active Member

Correct. On top of the 357 million the US already gave in 2016. Enough.
    Paying off other countries like North Korea and Iran to stop nukes was and is a joke. Releasing FALN terrorist?
    Open door immigration policy??
    No thanks.

3. Mr. Chips

Mr. Chips Active Member

The World Turned Upside Down.

IMG_20170205_094016.jpg

sirchai likes this.
  4. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

5. sirchai

Spiegel online:

Donald Trump has now been president of the United States for two weeks. It literally pains me to write about all that has happened in these first days. The president of the U.S. is a racist. He is attempting a coup from the top; he wants to establish an illiberal democracy, or worse; he wants to undermine the balance of power.

It sheds light on the role of Stephen Bannon, the former head of the right-wing news portal Breitbart News, who has become Trump's Faust, his chief ideologue and the man pulling the strings in the White House. Bannon is also a man who loves wars -- he sees them as being thoroughly advantageous.

During the course of his reporting on the cover story, SPIEGEL Washington correspondent Gordon Repinski met with government officials who spoke of their worries and their pangs of guilt. "They are considering whether the right thing to do would be to leave the government or to put up resistance from within," says Repinski. In London, my colleague Peter Müller spoke with Ted Malloch, who is considered Trump's favorite for the post of ambassador to the European Union -- a man who has praised Brexit and predicted the collapse of the euro.

SPIEGEL This Week: The Pain of a Donald Trump Presidency - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Trump spliffing Putin.png

6. Mr. Chips

Mr. Chips Active Member

Cuban artist. "Tasteless" series of events. Like my mother used to say...Before parents comment on other kids...they should take a look at their own children.

7. Mr. Chips

Mr. Chips Active Member

I'll leave this alone. However, if anyone is interested, Google George Foreman's comments to Trump on Fox news dated Feb 4.
    For the record...
    No one ever changes anyone's mind in politics...just alot of hot air...myself certainly included.

8. sirchai