1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three good jobs at Anuban Ubon Ratchathani....

Discussion in 'Teaching Jobs You Know Of' started by sirchai, 11 Feb 2017.

1. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Teachers
    Full Time Position

Anuban Ubon Ratchathani
    Ubon Ratchathani
    At least 35,000 Baht/month

E.P.anubanubon@hotmail.com

Anubanubonratchathani School in Ubon Ratchathani City is looking to hire three teachers for the 2017/18 school term for our E.P. and regular programs. This is a great school with very good and helpful administration. Located in the center of Ubon Ratchathani, we teach from kindergarten to grade six and subjects taught can be English, math, science, health or P.E.

We are looking for experienced teachers who are energetic, personable, professionally acting team players. Our school operates with a very family-like feel and we are involved in activities throughout the year. You could teach up to 18 hours per week and you will also receive around eight weeks of paid vacation time per year.

We offer air-conditioned classrooms with classes ranging from 25-55 children. The school will pay for the work permit and a one-year visa and assist you with paperwork. We offer one-year contracts. Salary can range from 31,000 to 35,000 Baht, with a three-month probationary period.

Please apply to E.P.anubanubon@hotmail.com. You must apply with a covering letter, a picture, a complete resume and copies of degree and transcripts. Originals will be required at the interview process. Please note: we will only entertain native English speaking applicants from The U.S., Canada, United kingdom, Australia or New Zealand. Due to volume we cannot respond to all submissions. Thank you.

I've worked at a school in Ubon for a few years and Anuban Ubon Ratchathani seems to be quite good.

The city is nice with all sorts of great restaurants, sports facilities, shopping malls, and the people are really nice.

If anybody's seeking a job, please go for it. A one year contract and 12 months salary including Thai SS is fair.

With some teaching experience, you should start with not less than 35 K.

If you need some important details, please send me a private message. Cheers- :thumbs up

As far as I know will you have an assistant, which helps a lot.The EP is, of course, more prestigious and I guess also better paid.

40 degrees and a fan isn't really a lot of fun, but doable.