1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thailand TEFL Course List

Discussion in 'Qualifications & Courses' started by Matthew, 17 Dec 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew

Matthew Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Initial borrowing of a list from here: TEFL Courses in Thailand

Will clean it up, with links, and update it, and improve it.

TEFL Courses in Thailand

American TESOL Institute
    American TESOL Institute is identified as a pioneer in TESOL training. The TESOL Certificate provided by American TESOL Institute is globally acclaimed and accepted across a whole gamut of institutions and organizations.

AUA SIT TESOL Certificate Course
    The SIT TESOL Certificate is recognized worldwide. A high quality teacher preparation course with the best trainer:trainee ratio in Asia. Courses currently held in Bangkok and Chiang Mai in conjunction with the AUA Language Center.

Chiang Mai University Language Institute(Needs update, I think)
    The Language Institute of Chiang Mai University is offering a self-administered TEFL certificate through our virtual school.

EBC International TEFL Certificate (Phuket)
    EBC Phuket, Thailand. Accredited, internationally accepted TESOL TEFL certificate course. Teach English throughout the world. Includes lifetime, world-wide job placement, accommodation assistance + more.

Global Vision International
    50-hour or 100-hour TEFL certification training in Thailand, with work experience and job placement service.

Island TEFL
    4-Week Certified TEFL Courses on Koh Samui, Thailand. All accommodation included. 1-month Volunteer Placements available in local Koh Samui schools. 8 hours of teaching practice. Gain your TEFL qualification in a tropical paradise!

SEE TEFL Teacher Training
    The only teacher training company in Asia to achieve ISO 9001:2008 compliance.

TEFL Intercontinental

TEFL Krabi

TEFL Phuket

TEFL Thailand provides MoE-approved English Teacher TEFL Certification in Phuket, Thailand.

TEFL Thailand
    TEFL Thailand provides Ministry of Education approved English Teacher TEFL Certification in Phuket, Thailand. TEFL is Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and you only need to speak English fluently to qualify.

TEFLPlus
    Thailand's premier TEFL teacher training provider offering 1 and 4 week courses in Patong Beach, Phuket. TEFLPlus is the only training provider to have passed the Ministry of Education quality assurance audit.

TEFLworld, the British School of Samui
    Accredited TEFL TESOL certificate courses at the British School on Koh Samui, Thailand

TEXT-AND-TALK Academy
    World-renowned and fully accredited tefl course with more than 1,500 employed graduates teaching throughout Thailand and in more than 30 other countries. Training locations in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiangmai and Pattaya. Free visa service for online enrollees.

Thailand LanguageCorps
    Teach and travel in Thailand. TEFL / TESOL training can give you the international skills you need to teach and travel around Asia as well as the world. Teach the English language within cultures and help improve global communication.

TITC (The International TEFL Corporation)
    TITC provides a variety of internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate courses. Teach, travel, live and work abroad.

2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

3. Makaveli

Makaveli aka 2Pac Staff Member

TEFL Courses for Teaching English Abroad

Train in the Land of Smiles and qualify to teach ESL or EFL anywhere! Accredited TEFL Courses conducted in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Khon Kaen, Thailand. More than 2,500 employed graduates! Free visa and accommodations assistance and a guaranteed job for graduates.

Employer Preferred TEFL Courses for Teaching English Abroad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Makaveli

Re: Employer Preferred TEFL Courses for Teaching English Abroad

Internationally-recognized TEFL Training Course
    SEE’s accredited TEFL certification provides internationally-recognized TEFL training with 6 hours of observed teaching practice. In addition, trainees receive basic Thai instruction, cultural awareness training and answers to all the how-do-I questions trainees have living in Thailand.

Inclusive TEFL Program Fee
    The Program Fee includes all course costs including study materials, reference books, testing and certification. SEE offers two optional accommodations to choose from.

SEE TEFL | certification course in Chiang Mai, Thailand

5. Makaveli

TEFL International, the world's largest TESOL Certificate Course (also known as TEFL Courses) provider. With TEFL course graduates teaching English abroad in over 50 countries worldwide, TEFL International is known worldwide for its high quality TEFL training and the employability of its graduates.

The TEFL Course provides 4 weeks of hands-on intensive teacher training for people of all nationalities and experience levels with a fluent or near fluent level of English. We have monthly start dates in all TEFL course locations (listed on the map below). You can begin your TEFL Certification at any time throughout the year! Job placement assistance is provided in all locations for life once you have successfully completed your course. Also be sure to check out our cultural immersion programs where you can combine the course with foreign language training, an internship, or other unique options worldwide. Your journey begins today.

[​IMG]
    http://www.tefllife.com

6. Makaveli

i-to-i

Volunteer Abroad, Gap Year Travel & TEFL Courses

If you could be anywhere, right now, where would it be?
    What would you be doing? Who would you be with? And why aren't you already there, instead of sitting in front of this computer? At i-to-i we can help you escape to the real world, so you can see life... up close, real, unpackaged and do something really amazing while you're there.

Gap year travel, Volunteer abroad, TEFL Courses and more from i-to-i

7. Makaveli

[​IMG]

TEFL / TESOL Phuket | teflcertification

Our course is a Thai government-approved TEFL course with 125 hours of training over 4 weeks. Course days are Monday-Friday, and weekends are free time. The course meets for 6 hours each day and there is additional time, usually on alternate afternoons/evenings, for teaching observation and practice. Most of our students easily complete their daily coursework and still find time to relax on the beach.

8. Makaveli

I just merged my Thread to this one, as I didn't see OTR's Thread before..
    OTR will still be able to edit his OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.