1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teacher wanted for molesting pupils

Discussion in 'Education from Thailand' started by Stamp, 11 Feb 2017.

1. Stamp

Stamp Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

CHAI NAT: Police are looking to arrest a 40-year-old primary school teacher alleged to have sexually molested several pupils over the past six months.

Pol Capt Chalongchai Bangjan of the Muang district station said on Saturday that officers had skipped the summoning procedure and sought an arrest warrant because the offence was serious.

He was commenting after parents brought 10 girls to the station on Friday to complain about incidents that had been taking place at the school for about six months.

Withholding the name of the school and the teacher, Pol Capt Chalongchai said the man had asked individual grade-six pupils to give him massages in a room at the school and then touched their breasts and genitals.

The director of the school, speaking on condition of anonymity, said he had proposed the suspension of the teacher to the local administrative organisation pending the outcome of the case.

Teacher wanted for molesting | Bangkok Post: news

2. Tonyja

Tonyja Well-Known Member

Thought it was a job advert..seriously though..if they wanted him, why not state his name?

3. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

4. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher AKA phuketbound

Is it true that most Thai public/language schools don't ask for a police check? That is one thing I just don't understand. Most international schools ask for a police check before they hire you. I realize it doesn't always catch criminals, but I'm sure it helps tremendously. What a sad story.

5. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

IT, the story is about a Thai teacher in Buri Ram, only 150 km away from my city.

I never had to show a police background check at the four government schools and it's saddening how many teachers are using their position to have sex with girls, but also boys.

My ex-neighbor, a Thai dance "teacher" always brought young boys home in his lunch break and you could see the boys putting on their shirts when they went back to school.

I wanted to inform the cops but my wife told me to overlook that, which might sound strange to you. I finally had to swallow all and shut up.

But I've also experienced an Indian guy, employed to teach English who molested a grade six girl over a period of one year and finally got caught in the act on the school toilet for the second time.

The director thought the first time was "just gossip" because it was such a "nice and friendly guy". I had to set up his immediate dismissal letter.

But the freak had the balls to come back and ask for documents to apply for a volunteer visa for the same school he just got kicked out.

The Thai head teacher then already started to prepare the documents when I jumped in and told her that I'd inform the cops and the girl's parents if she'd do so.

The girl was a facebook friend of our son, so I found out all the nasty details.

Neither the cops nor the parents were informed what happened at the "World Class Sex Standard School."

Unfortunately, was his immediate dismissal the only consequence.

The guy then opened an orphanage in a big city in lower northeast. I've tried to contact my friends from the TP in said city but they were in no way interested.

There are certain things in this country where you just have to live with or leave.

Internationalteacher likes this.
  6. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Well-Known Member

In America there is a national database of sex offenders. Tell people about it. It is made by the US Department of Justice.

United States Department of Justice National Sex Offender Public Website

Internationalteacher likes this.
  7. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher AKA phuketbound

Thanks ... I read Gor's blurb, but not the link and it didn't specify. Anyway, quite the story you have. I can't believe he opened an orphanage.. that's crazy.

8. muppetminder

muppetminder Active Member

No one cares till its their kid.

Agencies sure dont care. I know of a well known agency, just as soon keep a creeper (1) and a drunk (1) both lazy, horrible teachers - two warm bodies. Than lose a new, solid teacher.