1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suarez: Liverpool don't stand a chance

Discussion in 'The Sports Lounge' started by crew, 15 Jul 2013.

1. crew

crew Thread Starter Faber College Member

what a dickhead...

suarez missed how many premier league matches last year due to misconduct, and then tries to take a dig at the players for not trying hard enough (aka: being professional).

"...this club needs to fight to enter the Champions League and, when it doesn't happen, it damages the morale of any player. So I've suffered."

cry us a merseyside river, louis. then try to behave yourself and contribute to your club by staying on the pitch.

as if that's not bad enough, he's basically stated that liverpool have "no chance" of winning the league. anyone outside the red portion of liverpool knows that but you can't have your talisman a amitting as much in public! :hilarious:

Suarez seeks another step up

Suarez has reiterated that he will push for a move if he can further his career elsewhere.

He said: "If I receive an important offer to progress my career, I will study it. Some clubs have asked about me but I hand questions over to my agent. I am no stranger to rumours.

"I always want to improve. That's why I left Ajax for Liverpool.

"But this club needs to fight to enter the Champions League and, when it doesn't happen, it damages the morale of any player. So I've suffered.

"It is hard to view the Premier League every week with never a chance of winning it.

for the full story, click here: Suarez seeks another step up | News

2. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

The big 4 ahh I remember those days. As an Irons fan we were never in that group in my lifetime but i guess it must be hard for those who have seen it all slip away

3. crew

4. TommyVI

TommyVI New Member

As a Liverpool fan I hope we just sell him, it's getting embarrassing now. But not to Arsenal, only if Madrid come in, which I think they will.

5. bahn_farang

get rid of the deadweight to whoever will take the clown

6. crew

i cannot sort out why they're even interested in him.

sure he's a menace for the opposing back 5, but he's a menace to his team too.

take the K9 for a walk, l'pool.

7. ramses

ramses Well-Known Member

too bad he's not yet washed up, or else he could go to the US and make a ton of cash like Becks and Henry ....

seriously, what are the chances he could end up outside the EPL?

8. crew

if he did, 'pool would be much more inclined to let him go and he's not happy with the brit fan/press...they don't "understand" him and he can't understand why they don't want him to bite anyone on the pitch.

plus, fans would go nuts seeing him go to another team that could finish above them on the table.

9. jptouss

jptouss Member

I remember Suarez, when he played for Ajax Amsterdam. Some of the fans liked him, because scored a lot of goals. But also a lot of them dislikes him very much. This all because of his acting inside the penalty area. Trying to fool the referee.

10. yesnotankuok

yesnotankuok Member

He should come to Thailand and play for Sisaket club. The dogs there would love him :hilarious:

11. crew

just not sakkonakorn FC...too much competition.

12. Mackie

Mackie New Member

Whether you like him or hate him, he is one of the best attacking players in the EPL. Selling him without securing a replacement would be rather stupid. LFC is short up front.

13. crew

not if he's not on the pitch due to being banned.

time after time, he demonstrates his inability to think rather than react and all he does is make excuses for himself. he could be a zidane-messi-falcao hybrid and i wouldn't want him in my dressing room.

14. bahn_farang

Now the muppet says he may take legal action. He needs a nice night out in the red part of liverpool. He may well enjoy the reception he gets from the great people of liverpool - he may remind himself that while he is on the payroll of liverpool that the funs are the ones that pay his wages. Bad mouthing a club shows the lack of respect that this player has. If he would go to Arsenal I pity the gunners. I think 40+million is a great price and liverpool should off load the freeloader before it all goes off road