1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

President Trump

Discussion in 'General News from other countries' started by gungchang, 9 Nov 2016.

1. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Give Mr. Trump a chance and let see where it leads. ... Hillary wasn't the best candidate either IMO.

Thx for your post but I couldn't understand most of what you wrote/referenced/ranted. As for the above quote, we are a puppet at best and we can and will happily deal with our own problems tyvm.
    :duh :lost it

2. DavidUSA

DavidUSA την σκαφην σκαφην λεγοντας

Sorry about that. A lot of Americans are angry with the current government, and that includes me. The point is that President Obama received an email from Micheal Froman, a well-connected lawyer, telling Obama who to put on his cabinet ie. Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Energy, Secretary of State, etc. At the bottom of the email it said, "If you have any questions, then please write back." This email was stolen by someone who then gave it to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then posted it on their site. In other words, the President of the United States is taking orders from a group of wealthy people in New York City. You do not have to be an insider deep in the the US government to see what is really going on. You can just read Wikileaks and it will become clear that something is rotten and stinks. While this is going on everyone is being bombarded with the message of "hope" and "Yes, we can!" Yes, we can what?

On Froman: "On May 2, 2013, Froman was nominated to serve as U.S. Trade Representative. Financial documents provided to the Senate Finance Committee showed he had nearly $500,000 in an offshore fund at Ugland House on the Cayman Islands, which Obama had once described as 'the biggest tax scam in the world.' Environmental groups have criticized Froman for negotiating the Trans Pacific Partnership trade agreement in secret and that he 'took care of his friends on Wall Street and in corporate board rooms at the expense of sound environmental and climate policy.'" In other wonderful news, Froman is responsible for helping deregulate banks, which led directly to the financial crisis of 2008. All the while he was paid very nicely. Do you think he got prosecuted for tax evasion? It is not going to happen.

Also based on greed, Hillary Clinton pushed for the US attack on Libya, and that ended up destabilizing a region and causing the refugee crisis we now see in Europe. Events in Niger, Mali, and Chad do not get front-page headlines in the US, but America is deeply involved there. The US caused a catastrophe and tens of thousands of people have been killed: that includes women and children. So when she talks about the rights of young women and a bright future for them, I think about Libya, about all the lives she snuffed out. Not only Libya: Yemen (drone war), Pakistan (drone war), Afghanistan (night raids), and now Africa. The US has drone bases all over Africa now, and they are killing all kinds of people. How do we know that? Wikileaks. Here is the point: in another leaked document, the insiders point out that, "hey, this is not working at all!" In fact, it galvanizes entire populations against the United States. So why then doe$ it continue? The fact that drone war keep$ $preading is amazing!

Speaking of the uncontrollable, Hillary's husband cannot keep his zipper up. He is like DSK in France. He likes to force himself on women--in one of the Wikleaks caches they have a euphemism for Bill raping women... his "unwelcome sexual advances." In plain English, he is a rapist. Once he gets his girl, Hillary attacks the woman; for example, she attacked Monica Lewinski. Bill has a long list of women he molested; Hillary has a long list of women whom she has attacked. So we heard Hillary blame Trump for groping. It is sick. Maybe Trump did some groping, but he is nothing compared to Bill. Some people actually believe that Hillary cares about women's rights. No, she cared about getting into the Oval Office. Thank goodness, that was not to be.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the United States has become racially polarized and increasingly violent. Obama was out of the golf course one weekend when 14 young black people were shot dead, by other blacks, in one city alone, Chicago. Has Obama done anything to help solve this problem? Not in the least.

And a few days ago he spoke about how the US was suffering under two long wars when he came to office. He had promised to make the US more open and more accountable. What a joke! Those two long wars lasted his entire presidency, have gotten worse, have spread in fact, and he is pretending that Iraq and Afghanistan have disappeared. In other words, it is his personal war on reality. Worse still, terrorism has increased, and ISIS has been armed with American weapons. The US dumped all kinds of weapons and equipment in Iraq, and ISIS just walked in and took it. No leadership, no foresight, no thinking that a disaster might happen. The list goes on, and all the time we keep hearing the message of racial integration and hope and the other bullshi# he and Hillary Clinton hand out.

Benghazi? A friend of mine was there, and I asked him about it. Clinton is directly responsible for that debacle. Did you see the photos of the toilet in the building that was burnt down? It is covered with blood. How do you cover a toilet with 5 liters of human blood? Decaptitation. One of the attackers then put his hand on the wall next to the toilet. A blood-stained hand. Do a search and you can see it on the internet.

Oh, those 31,000 emails that Clinton's IT guy destroyed? Gone. I am guessing that the emails contained a lot of classified information and damning evidence about Benghazi. Benghazi was a namby-pamby, vacation-in-place, at-least-half-of-the-people-are-minorities, highly-paid, gig for softened people in the State Department. That culture of self-centered, it-is-not-my-responsibility carelessness and apathy, are the hallmarks of Hillary's "leadership". She and her cliche just want to see dark faces and white faces and Moslem people and everyone like a big happy family. Don't worry if the people put in charge do not know what they are doing. That does not matter much: in this regard, read about the OPM disaster (Office of Personnel Management). The Chinese stole the personal information of everyone in the US Intelligence community. It is an appalling failure, but at least we had a Puerto Rican female as head of the OPM, a stunning success. Not. I have an idea. How about hiring people who are qualified for the job?

Meanwhile, both Clinton and Obama have enriched themselves, and they have done this in the open. This partially explains how Trump, as unappealing as he is, was able to beat Hillary--and he had almost all of the US media out for him from the very beginning. His victory is extraordinary.

Congratulations Donald Trump, and thanks for preventing that criminal from taking office with her namby-pamby, sickening, and vapid talk of love, kindness, and hope.

Nope. YOU ARE FIRED. No more human blood for you, and no more selling access to the White House.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2016
  3. DavidUSA

ooops "She and her cliche-ridden clique just want to see dark faces and white faces and Moslem people and everyone is like a big happy family." Bull hockey pucks.

4. fred flintstone

fred flintstone Well-Known Member

IMO,the decision came down to more of the same ol or try something new. Can't say I like Trump, but I like the sentiment behind his being voted in. Let's hope he can rise to the occasion and not get too caught up in the 'benefits' of the office.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2016
    DavidUSA likes this.
  5. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

It was more a joke and it's hard to understand why you're so upset and attacking in such a crass and rude way.

BTW, he was with his mom for the last months and the boy didn't just show signs of being tired. Is it possible that there's a psychological problem ? Is heavily blinking and swaying from side to side a typical sign of a young boy who's tired? Okay, I already know that he stood in front of the whole world.....

But it's in no way about Trump's son. If it's true that he's got a mental problem, a lot of people will suffer through his decisions.

Is Donald Trump Hiding Brain Damage? is not something that I just pulled out of nowhere, quite a few people believe that there's something very wrong with him.

" Most recently, he apparently did not seem to know what the word “sacrifice” meant and claimed that he had sacrificed by creating jobs and working hard. This was in response to Khizr Khan, whose son was killed serving our country."

Listen to him talk about whether he knows Vladimir Putin or not. The story changes dramatically. It could be because he’s a pathological liar, but it could also be because words like “friendship,” “friend,” and “relationship” don’t register with him the way they do with healthy people. He’s actually even said, “I don’t know who Putin is.”

Does Trump have a brain tumor?

Is he suffering from Alzheimer’s like his father?

Has he had a stroke or a series of mini-strokes?

These words are from an author, but he doesn't seem to be the only one who's concerned about Donald's mental health. His father had Alzheimer and he shows plenty of similarities.

Please see: Is Donald Trump Hiding Brain Damage? | Huffington Post

Here's something very special about Trump's health:

Updated, 11:02 p.m. | Donald J. Trump has released a letter from his personal physician attesting that his health is “extraordinary.”

The letter, gushing in tone and signed by Dr. Harold N. Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, was four paragraphs long and provided few specific laboratory test results. The letter made a sweeping declaration in a tone oddly similar to how Mr. Trump talks about himself.

“If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,” Dr. Bornstein wrote in the final paragraph of the letter, which was dated Dec. 4 but not released until Monday.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ical-report-calling-his-health-extraordinary/

I hope that this will continue as a healthy discussion without any aggression.

6. fred flintstone

Maybe he is having health problems, He's 70 and living a hard schedule so it would make sense.. Thing is though after reading all the pro Hilary 'news' -especially trying to prove how healthy she is-in both the HuffPo and NYT, I roll my eyes when I see them saying anything that puts Trump in a bad light.

Alot of MSM news outlets sold themselves out during this election. makes it hard to figure out what's going on for reals.

7. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

I remember when they issued a passport for George W., because he was never outside of the country.

But having a newly elected Presi with Alzheimer, a mental health problem, or a brain tumor will be very dangerous. Not only for Americans.

And the being so healthy statement that sounds like his own words is really suspicious, don't you think?

The healthiest Presi candidate ever? Being almost 70 yrs. old. C'Mon....

It makes Merkel look extremely intelligent, compared to him.

8. fred flintstone

Yes,On both sides. You'd think nobody in the US had grandparents or been around old people before. They're 69 and 70 YO and tell us there's no health problems, and they expect us to believe it. You gotta figure with their age and lifestyle they're at least taking high blood pressure meds. They both lost a lot of credibilty trying to hide there health issues.

9. steveolevi

steveolevi Well-Known Member

Indeed, I was in the wrong. My apologies to Bahn Farang and to the board.

10. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Now the dust has settled .....Hillary gained more votes than Trump by a couple hundred thousand, a minute margin about 0.5% more. However its the seats that count and I don't know a lot about US politics but it looked like the less affluent states went for Trump. There is a possible parallel here (with the exception of Scotland) in the Brexit vote if you have a look at the maps from that ....however in this case the majority vote won too as was a referendum.

IMO when more people as a whole voted for the losing side it will not bode well for a smooth presidency and I read that many feel trying to push legislation through congress will be problematic.

GL US.

Internationalteacher likes this.
  11. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

No apologies to me needed you were correct to point out that the boy was, for the first time, in front of the whole world with little sleep. His life has changed overnight. Unlike the careful grooming that those having royal heritage are given, this boy will now be analysed and criticised for what ever he does without that prior training.

12. Wangsuda

Wangsuda Nonentity Staff Member

Doesn't really matter what they do. HRC conceded the election. Even if the electoral collage does something, the presidency will still be a Republican. To push it even further, even if HRC won, having both houses of Congress against her would mean she accomplishes nothing.

The party is over. Trump and Company won.

Gor Blimey Guvnur! likes this.
  13. gungchang

gungchang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Reagan was over 70 when he survived an assassin's bullet.
    As the news quoted the hospital spokesman: He's not a typical 70+ year old man. As Ronnie said: You're only given this machinery once in life. Take care of it. There will come a day when you'll be glad you did.

On the bright side, Sarah Palin is not VP and the one who is one heart beat away from the presidency.

14. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

let's see how president elect now faces the military industrial complex which is the US.

Last edited: 11 Nov 2016
    DavidUSA likes this.
  15. DavidUSA

Eisenhower's "military, industrial complex" is now a "military/industrial/contracting/intelligence complex," and that is how it is.

I want to see if Trump carries himself any differently after being read onto what the US really does, and what is really going on in the world. I hope he keeps his don't-bullshit-me attitude through it all. By the way, I wonder when it is going to dawn on people that Donald Trump is a smart, smart guy.

General Flynn, a previous intell leader for JSOC, ass-kickers to all that which kicks butt and slays human beings, is a good friend of Trump. And Flynn is a tough guy who has been through some hard knocks--mainly because of getting fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn is now going to get some payback against Clapper, the not-so-well-regarded ex- head of the NSA (now the DNI), and payback is sweet. So Flynn is the key player here. (I actually met Flynn and he made some wonderful jokes about me when he heard an Afghan commander gave me some lipstick (red) and cheap Chinese perfume ("Desire") as a gesture of "friendship". I am friendly to Pashtuns when I need to be, but not that friendly. Culture is culture.) I digress. Flynn wants to get along with Russia (a good idea), and he wants to take the gloves off as far as ISIS goes (a wonderful idea). Expect the US to move closer towards Russia (figuratively), and expect ISIS to get wiped off the map (literally) because the US and Russia are going to go full in, balls-to-the-wall, and knock their teeth out. This is exactly what should have happened a long time ago. So why did it not happen? My guess, and it is purely a guess: because Obama has to wake up in the morning and hear how Putin calls him the "N" word as the leader of the free world wonders about his golf game and chokes down his coffee and munches on his Count Chocula. Name-calling is unfortunate and unpleasant, and Putin would be wrong if this was actually the case (I would put money on it), but it is not enough reason to start WW III.

Good-bye Obama and his amateurs, welcome Flynn, Trump, and Putin. Good-bye ISIS. Those guys want to meet the Diety, and their dream is about to come true because I bet Putin and Trump will start with a dramatic gesture (Surprise moves are something our Russian friends are good at: Georgia, Kosovo, and now Ukraine). Not let-the-Genie-out-of-the-bottle dramatic, but something similar.

Last edited: 13 Nov 2016