1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post, post graduate

Discussion in 'Qualifications & Courses' started by bahn_farang, 20 Jul 2016.

1. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations, bahn_farang.

Last edited: 28 Sep 2016
    bahn_farang likes this.
  2. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thank you Stamp for your congratulations, trouble is I need to decide what's next. I have caught the bug of learning, a seed sown by your good self Stamp many moons ago. I have at most a month to get it all together so if a road trip is on the cards then come on up to Lampang. Again thank you

3. bahn_farang

4. bahn_farang

I'm 99% decided to continue with Nottingham, is there anybody out there doing the masters of education with Nottingham or any university?

Bath University looks the best option for those already in International schools and living in Bangkok (I am not and do not) and IOE is the full monty (with a price tag to reflect its superior offering), but since this is only the stepping stone to a Phd I will take the moderately priced car with the option to upgrade in the future. Truth be told my Nottingham PGCEi tutor has swung it for me and I will quite possibly continue all the way with Nottingham.

Stamp likes this.
  5. portnoy58

portnoy58 Well-Known Member

Well done BF on finishing your PGCEi. Yeah the study thing can get a grip of you! Nice to have choices! High class problems in the great scheme of things.

6. professeur

professeur Well-Known Member

Yep it sure feels good to have seen it through. I agree that the whole course was set up and organized very well. I think we must have had the same tutor; some of my fellow PGCEi-students were rather critical about their tutor, but mine was wonderful. Enjoy your post-PGCEi life and good luck with your further study.

7. bahn_farang

same for you