1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to buy lab equipment and demonstration kits in BKK (ICGSE/A-Level Physics)

Discussion in 'Science' started by mcjtom, 13 May 2014.

1. mcjtom

mcjtom Thread Starter New Member

Would anyone know where to find equipment and demonstration kits for high school physics classes, in Bangkok? Perhaps there is some Thai mail-order company with an on-line catalogue? Does anyone have an experience with ordering such equipmement from abroad (where from)?

Cheers and thanks!

2. ramses

ramses Well-Known Member

Suksapan Panit (Kru Supha Business Organization)

There are several of these around bangkok (samut prakan, lad prao, democracy monument, Suk. perhaps a couple more), but I think the largest store is the one near democracy monument.

ศึà¸à¸©à¸²à¸ à¸±à¸“ฑ์พาณิชย์ออนไลน์
    องค์à¸à¸²à¸£à¸„้าของ สà¸à¸ªà¸„. / ศึà¸à¸©à¸²à¸ à¸±à¸“ฑ์พาณิชย์

both of these websites are in Thia, but as you use a Chrome browser you can have the page translated to english for you.

The address for the big store is:
    69 Mansion 9, Ratchadamnoen Klang Ave.,

3. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Perhaps a bit off-topic but isn't it your school's administration's duty to support you with all laboratory equipment needed to make your classes a success? Obviously, this to a certain extend and keeping the budget in mind. :confused:

4. Dubarry

Dubarry Active Member

I taught M1 - M3 for the last 3 years and was given authority to buy any material (within reason and budget) over what was already in the lab. The cost was covered by my employer. I used to get my supplies in an outlet beside Ekamai bus station.:smile2: