1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Math Powerpoints for G10-12

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by teacher86, 23 Feb 2013.

1. teacher86

teacher86 Thread Starter New Member

I have some good Math PowerPoints that I was given permission to use for Grades 10-12. I would be willing to share these if anyone is interested. You need to tell me which topic (e.g. law of sines) you are interested in.

2. slamb

slamb Active Member

Hi mate, I'd be very interested! :smile:

As for topics, I teach according to the (almost non-existent) indicators in the Thai curriculum so we may be teaching completely different stuff. I'm teaching:

Permutations & combinations
    Sets & functions
    Trig identities & equations
    Binomial Theorem
    Vectors
    Sequences & Series
    Remainder & Factor Theorems

G11 semester 2 onwards is all calculus so I'd appreciate anything on that especially.:thumbsup2:

I don't have any PPTs to share as I didn't have a projector at my last school but I've got tons of worksheets, assessments, exams & quizzes if they'll help.

3. teacher86

Since I'm new to the forum, it will take me some time to collect and upload the relevant material, so I'd like to ask for your patience, please.

- - - Updated - - -

A good online resource that I use for Calculus is the following:

http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/

4. slamb

slamb Active Member

No worries matey. :thumbsup2:

Take your time. I need time to remove the school headers & such from the documents before I upload.

5. teacher86

I uploaded the following PowerPoints today: Absolute Value Equations, The Binomial Theorem, Arithmetic Sequences and Geometric Sequences. More to come ...