1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last day at school - then vacation until 27 October

Discussion in 'The Teachers Lounge' started by Stamp, 10 Oct 2016.

1. Stamp

Stamp Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Today I'll be in school until noon. Students who failed their subject have to sign in. None of my students failed though.

Starting tomorrow, I will teach every day 6 hours at home until Sunday. Private classes for EP3, P1-P2 and M1.

On Monday 17 October my son arrives from abroad for a holiday until 31 October 2016. The last time he was in Thailand was 12 years ago.

Tuesday 18 October we will drive to Krabi and will be doing some excursions over there. On the weekend we will leave for Khao Sok National Park in Surathani. If you have any recommendation in regards to Khao Sok, please tell as we've never been there.

The 24th we'll be at home. School starts on Tuesday 25 October but I have 2 extra holidays. We will use 25 and 26 October to go to Kanchanaburi.

I start working in school again on Thursday 27 October 2016.

What about you? Anything to share? Cheers.

2. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Have a great time Stamp and nice yer son is popping over ....all the best GBG still chillin on Ko Chang.

Internationalteacher and Stamp like this.
  3. Stamp

4. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

Enjoy it buddy.:drinking

Stamp likes this.
  5. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

I wish all of you, especially the OP and his son a great holiday. My last day was yesterday and it was a nice and short last day. I went home at 11.45........and the fingerprint scanner yelled at me why i didn't see him.

I've told them that I needed an evaluation for my Dip T Ed course, but the HoD said that her grammar would be so bad and if I couldn't set something up. Of course, was my answer and I thought it's worth something, right?

Your son comes to Thailand, mine has birthday tomorrow. i wanted to set up a PC for him last night and almost ready, the transformer blew and all is gone.

But I see the positive side of it. I'll soon know how much one is. Don't forget to show him the underworld. Aeeh, I mean you know, all the fish n/ crabs n' stuff.

H A P P Y H O L I D A Y !!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Internationalteacher likes this.
  6. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

อะไร

7. Trekie

Trekie Member

Schools out for me on Friday here over the border- going up to Shan State for a week of hiking. Can't wait to get away from the heat and dust

Internationalteacher, Mati and Stamp like this.
  8. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher Well-Known Member

Hi Stamp,

Long time no talk. That's great that your son is in Thailand after so many years. I really hope you enjoy your week together doing stuff in Thailand. Enjoy your vacation ! How's your wife?

I'm in my third year here in China. Working very hard here teaching EAL. I have 54 students that I see over the week. I just started my MEd. online through a Canadian University. Doing it part-time and will probably finish in three to four years. I won't be around too much as I have a full plate, but I'll pop in now and again. Good to see TT still going. I'll hit the paypal button very soon. ;)

Stamp likes this.
  9. Stamp

Good to see you again, IT. Great to see you're doing so well in China. Hope to see you here from time to time.

We're enjoying our vacation but it's very wet in the far south. Until now we've been in Ao Nang, Ao Luek and Khao Lak. Today we'll be heading to Prachuap, tomorrow to Phet and Monday to Bangkok. The wife is great. Happy and healthy. Nothing more to wish.

Internationalteacher likes this.
  10. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher Well-Known Member

Thanks Stamp. Enjoy the rest of your vacation! So glad things are well for you and your family. Take pictures if you can. The last time I was in Thailand was December 2015. I went to Koh Samui for two weeks. I wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been..haha. I'll post some pics/videos soon.

Stamp likes this.