1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lampang Jobs Available

Discussion in 'Teaching Jobs You Know Of' started by bahn_farang, 29 Jun 2016.

1. GanDoonToonPet

GanDoonToonPet Well-Known Member

Well, all is right in the world then. Me, myself & I would never take such a position but I'm not in the position where I have to support (my own) family in 'the village' & I did my homework before coming here.

Anyway, jobs are filled so the point is moot, until the next time.....

2. DavidUSA

DavidUSA την σκαφην σκαφην λεγοντας

Now hold your horses, Mister. Your piece sounds as if it has two writers. One writer is in denial, the other is venting. One writer hits the nail on the head, the other denies the reality (its all a for fun, a joke). I am not saying you (singular) are schizophrenic. I, myself [this is the hidden part in which I unsay what I said and show that I am guilty of what I accuse you of even though you are guilty too, but you have to figure that out without me telling you] like such clever writing, but you have to admit that you invited your readers to have the same ideas, and maybe you like it that they do, and then you get to go on a tirade against them because you don't believe the same stuff, the stuff in the second voice in your post, the stuff you believe on some level, otherwise you would not have said it. Awesome. You should run for office.

Here are some of the emotion-laden words you used, words with the ring of truth, words of judgment:

conspire
    annoy
    shock
    horror
    never be appreciated
    small-minded
    out of your own pocket
    screaming

The bull$h*# flag is waving.

------------------------------------------------ How is that cup of reality? Taste nice?

3. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Off to work now but stand by both posts. I have, after many years here in Thailand, reached a situation / place / realisation (call it what you will) that allows myself to draw on the experiences that I have had and likewise the experiences of others to see a picture of how it is. the first post was a reflection of this - the reality is many if not more of the points listed. The second post was a reflection on despite the truths in the original post, some posters/teachers continue to be amazed at the stuff which happens.
    this is nice little sentence and will use it we get the opportunity
    truths yes, so why the denial of some of these truths? like I said off to work

DavidUSA likes this.
  4. DavidUSA

DavidUSA την σκαφην σκαφην λεγοντας

Now I miss Lampang.