1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klever Land Samut Prakan

Discussion in 'Schools you want to talk about' started by kieran_shawn, 1 Mar 2017.

1. kieran_shawn

kieran_shawn Thread Starter New Member

Has anyone worked for this agency? I have only found one review and they spoke of withheld wages and abusive management. I have an opportunity with them and I would really like to hear a second opinion.

2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Thailand Teaching Asia.

3. dave123

dave123 Smurf Diver

I went for an interview with them last month, I walked out laughing. first of all the filipino lady who did the interview wanted to copy my passport and degree, when I refused she looked puzzled and asked why? I told her that I haven't taken any job with you so therefore you have no need of them, she tried to tell me it was their duty. Any way, I refused, she then asked me about my experience and my portfolio (which I had shown her, 13 years teaching in Thailand) she asked if she could show them to her secretary? I refused to let it out of my sight, again she asked why? I told her I don't see any reason for anyone else to see it outside the room. She then offered me a job at a school with the fantastic wage of 350 baht an hour. I told her straight she needs to double that to get me interested. She told me it was a 9 month contract with 25 hr teaching. With that I got up to leave. Then a Thai guy came in, he introduced himself as the owner and said he wanted to interview me. I politely told him to talk to the lady I have just spent 20 minutes with, and that I would not work for 350 an hour, he then said " I will pay you 400 baht an hour" I just shook my head and walked out, as I was leaving he asked me where I was going as he hadn't finished talking to me yet. I just left and walked out laughing.
    If you want to be treated like an idiot and work for peanuts, then join them.

I would stay well clear, I have heard nothing good about them.

Mister T likes this.
  4. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Welcome to TT Kieran....although a bit late lol.
    I think there's yer answer Kieran.

Sounds like a bottom dollar agency and all they can really expect is zero exp. wannabe teachers for that kinda deal.