1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Teaching Jobs You Know Of' started by stfranalum, 28 Nov 2016.

1. stfranalum

stfranalum Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I've recently been assigned the task of recruiting for our 4 branches in Saudi Arabia. It's a decent place to work. Any members here who are considering working in KSA, send me a pm.

My time in Thailand has informed my teaching quite a bit and as such, I think a lot of Thai teachers would fare well here. The one thing, which I think might rule out a bunch of applicants is that we require a Master's degree. If you have that, along with some experience in the field, give me a shout.

If you aren't a member here, but are lurking and just reading this, our ad is to be found on careers.tesol.org.

I'm not going to reply to this thread with salary info and such. We do that in interviews (which I conduct via Skype). But I wanted to post this here because I know there are a few teachers in Thailand who are quite good.

:clap

:popcorn

:flim

Last edited: 28 Nov 2016
  2. SageAdvice

SageAdvice Well-Known Member

Good luck with the recruitment, Fran...

3. po3try

po3try Well-Known Member

you might want to give a bit more detail rather than stopping at 'teacher'.

4. SageAdvice

SageAdvice Well-Known Member

No point in scaring off local talent so early in the game:smiling.

5. stfranalum

stfranalum Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments.

Po...it's a job in Saudi Arabia. it pays well. it's not the hardest job, compared to others. If there's anyone with an MA that's considering a move, then they can pm me and find out more. There are ads out there to be read. This...this is the "inside track" :thumbs up :sleep:good night

:hilarious

(no really, it's a decent place to work)

Hey_ewe likes this.