1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Bun Bun, our rabbit

Discussion in 'Pets: Our Best Companions' started by piggy, 30 Jul 2013.

1. po3try

po3try Guest

that is a very cute rabbit. does he run around the house? i had one when i was a student and he shit everywhere and ate everything. never let us stroke him either...

2. piggy

piggy Thread Starter New Member

We let him out when we are home. He spends a lot of time in the cage when we are out at a movie or working. I'll occasionally let him stay out all night or all day if I unplug all electrical cords or other things that he likes to chew on. He likes petting, but hates to be held as rabbits don't feel safe with heights. I think I presently have a piece of crap stuck to my ankle that I need to wipe off before I go to bed tonight...yes, crap EVERYWHERE!!! Interesting fact about rabbits is that they eat their poop in the early mornings or evenings. Their poo will become bunched up and sticky like a bunch of grapes (smaller of course) and it has some bacteria or something in it that they need for their digestion...so they eat it! Talk about morning breath!