1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFUGAO State University - Diploma in Teaching

Discussion in 'Qualifications & Courses' started by northend_boyz, 28 Nov 2013.

1. Nab88

Nab88 New Member

No, not at all.

To be clear, I am about to get my 3rd waiver, and will then ask for the permanent one when DipTed completed.

Question: do I necessarily have to show them a letter of enrollment to get that 3rd waiver or does that necessity occurs only when one needs a 4th waiver (which is the extra one, hard to get if I well understood)?

Cheers

2. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

Well, when you stay at the same school, you usually get a third waiver easily. Even without such an enrollment letter.

But that's completely different when you decide to change school. Then they might deny a third waiver and you'd have to have such an enrollment form in your documents.

Unfortunately, does that all depend on the mood of the officer/clerk at the TCT ( Khurusapha) and of course your educational background.

If an NNES teacher's TOEIC certificate is older than 24 months, they'll deny a new waiver.

Same goes if your university is not on their list. Please be aware that people might offer a fake work permit and visa.

Don't go that way, it brings you straight into one of the best hotels Bangkok has to offer. The Hilton.

P.S. An important point is how well the school is "liked"( connected) by the TCT. Some bigger schools have their connections and one phone call solves a huge problem immediately.

3. Nab88

Nab88 New Member

Sirchai, are you done with it? Did you receive IFUGAO certificate and... your TL?

4. sirchai

Please check your inbox.

5. UKmark67

UKmark67 New Member

Hi,

I'm seriously considering this qualification instead of the PGCEi from Nottingham. Can anybody advise me on registration, details, prices, etc?

I am sure it does not have the clout of the PGCEi, but finances are certainly an issue.

Best regards.

6. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Perhaps read previous threads on Thailand Teaching.

7. Stamp

8. UKmark67

UKmark67 New Member

Looks like the standard Ajarn.com reply, with the usual anal keyboard muppetts/warriors.

Perhaps I'll look elsewhere........

9. Stamp

Welcome to do so.

10. sirchai

You're calling some honest members of this forum "anal keyboard muppets/ warriors" after reading only a few posts that you might not even have understood.

The thread has started a long time ago and you'd have to read more posts to get all needed information.

A great second post, indeed. I'm just wondering who the anal warrior here is.

Yep, a wise decision to look elsewhere.

Mister T and Stamp like this.
  11. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

One post wonders too lazy to use the search function, unable to contibute to the hard work carried out here over a long period. :bye

sirchai likes this.
  12. sirchai

The one - and very cool member started this thread in June 2015. Then all the others jumped in including me.

I hope that this freak will find the right information from Metisdead, or "sit on my lab, boy toy". Or toy boy? or both.

You gotta have to read between the lines now.