1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed for trip to Bangkok and Phuket

Discussion in 'Travel' started by bahn_farang, 21 Apr 2017.

1. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

After having just returned from our month long trip to England, I am now starting to plan for a trip to Phuket.

Although living in the Kingdom for a fair few years, once only have I visited Phuket. The tourist visits to Bangkok are of equal number. If members have time to share their experience on these destinations I would be very much appreciative.

My group would be 2 families. One with children of ages 5 and 8, the other with children 10 and 13. I plan to visit Bangkok for 3-4 days and Phuket around 7. Planned visit would be around March/April time.

Ideally, in Phuket accommodation would consist of 4 bedroom house with swimming pool attached.
    Activities to occupy the wide range of ages.

I have, before friends comment, visited the wonders which google searches offer but would really like the views of insiders.

Would love to try some wacky (do people still use that word? oh how I age) things, hire a boat for some fishing (any good companies to suggest?).

Would love to hear about some once in a lifetime things too.

Thank you all

2. kruhjoe

kruhjoe Well-Known Member

Hi Bahn_farang,

A friend of mine who lives in Phuket runs a travel business in Thailand.

You might find some 'wacky' information on his website or download some catalogues about tours around Phuket and Bangkok.

bahn_farang likes this.
  3. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher AKA phuketbound

bahn_farang likes this.