1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those who need a new printer....

Discussion in 'Computers and Electronics' started by sirchai, 19 Feb 2017.

1. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

I've just seen a new model of Brother, the Multi- Function Centres DCP- T 500 W.

My brother DCP 125 must be six now and still a very reliable thingy to work with. The DCP J 100 series were/are total crap because the modification made in Thailand is really a pain in the a....

The sensor that tells the printer that the cover is closed is often causing huge problems and the DCP 100 we've got at school already needed n new head which is around 2,500 baht.

My J-125 starts to hang sometimes, but I think it's only some dust that can be repaired. If not I'll buy the new model with an integrated monster tank, made by Brother and not by a computer shop in the middle of some rice fields.

It's a three in one with a good scanner and printer and you won't regret it. If you want to use it wireless with a PC, no problem. If you're running W 10, the system comes with this feature.

If you're running an older version you only have to buy a 50 baht wireless USB connector to have Bluetooth.

5,400 baht isn't too much for this thingy, wireless of course and a very good reliability.

Please see:

Multifunction Printer DCP-T500W | Brother Thailand