1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football fans engage in brawl (video)

Discussion in 'The Sports Lounge' started by yesnotankuok, 6 Oct 2013.

1. yesnotankuok

yesnotankuok Thread Starter Member

2. po3try

po3try Guest

ouch. thai port have quite a large farang following as well, wouldn't like to have been there then...

3. crew

crew Faber College Member

as much as i love the game, i might raise my son to be a rugby man.

4. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

:coffeetime: Boys will be boys until they are men

5. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

They have learned a lot from the Brit and Euro football hooligans, then again, Thais do copy everything.

6. evl

evl Active Member

Disgraceful behaviour. I hope the police are reviewing this and other footage to prosecute the worst offenders and make sure they are banned from attending any more games in addition to any other sentences. Watching the video, maybe a dozen or so people were actually violent and most were just trying to protect themselves and get as far away as possible, but a large number became trapped at the end of the seating. It had the potential to be a lot worse and something which the police need to stamp out as it will again tarnish Thailand's image as a family destination and discourage people (particularly families) from going to a match if they think a brawl could break out (the indiscriminate throwing of objects was particularly worrying.)

7. crew

crew Faber College Member

ha. reminds me of seeing moms and dads with their sprogs in tow around the streets of pattaya and patong. the only thing i could think about was whether or not these parents did any travel research before their arrival.

who the hell brings their kids to meccas of sex tourism, much less a football match while on holiday in thailand?

8. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

would never take my kids to those places. When i worked for diesel in the UK there office was in the kings cross area. Cheap hotels, lots of tourists and the dregs of the UK all in the same place!