1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exercising for a good health.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Stamp, 2 Nov 2013.

1. Mati

Mati Well-Known Member

I am not good at measurements and converting... I think I can do more exercise but the internet beckons always...

2. Tonyja

Tonyja Well-Known Member

Yeah.. I do zero too. I've got a few years on you as well.

There wasn't an option for doing nothing ever since the age if 15...

Unless you count the 5 years of dancing all night.

3. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

At FitnessFirst, they had a computer. BMI near 25, 14 kg fat. Likely wrong as prohibition, as many organs are literally surrounded by fat. There is more than just subcutanous fat...

Silly, at 46 them saying I have the health of a 28 y.o. Must me some marketing trick, like some hookers shouting "hey sexy man"! :smile2:

4. evl

evl Active Member

Well they're not going to tell you to avoid strenuous activities or you might have a heart-attack. BMI and electronic fat % are known to be very unreliable. At best, they're a vague indicator, but so's a bathroom mirror. You might be on to something: hiring receptionists to shout out "Welcome back, sexy man!"

5. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

Stamp you must have saved a packet with giving up the cancer sticks. update if you will. Also the lack of updates must mean it no longer enters your mind? :clap::clap:

6. GanDoonToonPet

GanDoonToonPet Well-Known Member

I joined Fitness Express last year but had an RTA the day after joining. I signed up for a year @ 10k but I've managed 500B per session to date, post injury. Hoping to bump that down to 200B, per, over what's left of the month before I have to move 20 miles away to start work at my new school next month.

7. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

That sucks, big time. Happened to me in the past. Now I'm weary of annual contracts...

You should see me going wild on Ebay, trying to buy 2 dozens pants and jeans the right size, as I got nothing, nada that actually fits right now.

The hols are an opportunity to reach some fitness goals.

anyone trying HIIT? Bought 2 dumbells @ 6 kg for 295 B each and am trying an exercise by http://www.sixpackfactory.com/extreme-fat-loss-cardio-workout/