1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Educating North Korea

Discussion in 'The Movie and Television Lounge' started by po3try, 6 Feb 2014.

1. po3try

po3try Thread Starter Guest

I haven't had time to watch it yet but seems interesting..

youtube here...

[video=youtube;7JRtFyLiOnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JRtFyLiOnE[/video]

or it's on TVChaos as a torrent.

2. slamb

slamb Active Member

3. gungchang

gungchang Well-Known Member

This shot of the little lard bucket in a war room planning a nuclear strike against the USA is rather disconcerting.

kim-jong-un-with-generals-1.jpg

Or, as Henry Kissenger said in the aftermath of 9/11, "One does not attack the United States with impunity, with its massive retaliatory capability." It reminds me of an unconfirmed report of a pre-Gulf War 2 conversation. Q: What will you (USA) do if Saddam Hussein uses bio/chemical weapons against Israel?" A: We'll turn Iraq into a glass parking lot.

Even with a defense pact with the PRC, one has to wonder what is wrong with the Pyongyang leadership. I can't begin to understand whether or not they truly believe their own bullshit or not.

What I remember about my trip to Panmunjom is that the DPRK soldiers looked harmless and a bit bewildered. The ROK sentries in their modified kung fu stances were a lot more intimidating.

kim-jong-un-with-generals-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Apr 2015