1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discount Air Tickets on Spring Airlines

Discussion in 'Travel' started by DavidUSA, 4 Aug 2016.

1. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Spring Airlines, a discount carrier in China with a good safety record, is having another big sale. It starts this Tuesday morning at 10, China time. They have flights to and from Thailand, and to many other destinations in Asia and inside China. I know I will be clicking the very second the sale starts. They offer some sweet rates.

These rates are only available on the internet. They have excellent customer service in case you want to call them.

Cloud9 Flash Sale August 2016 – Spring Airlines

A discounted ticket from Suvarnabhumi to Shanghai (and back)i will probably run about $242 in total, nothing spectacular, but pretty darn good. This price is near the rock-bottom price of merely paying the airport taxes.

How you save money is when you fly into a smaller airport with low taxes, and then Spring Air charges a low price for the trip. That is a double reduction in cost. For example, Ibaraki, which is outside of Tokyo, has lower taxes than the venerable Narita Airport, which is also outside the city, but not as far as Ibaraki. No worries--Ibaraki has very nice ground transportation.

Last edited: 4 Aug 2016
  2. DavidUSA

3. DavidUSA

If you are thinking of working in China, or if you would like to take an interesting vacation, come and check out the Middle Kingdom. Spring Airlines has several routes in and out of Thailand, and the prices are low. The prices you see listed above do not include airport tax. Nevertheless, the final cost can still be incredibly low. More good news: Spring Airlines has good service and a good safety record.

upload_2017-2-19_19-14-47.png

Last edited: 19 Feb 2017
    gungchang likes this.