1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying/binding Math Textbooks

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by brianp0803, 18 Dec 2013.

1. brianp0803

brianp0803 Thread Starter New Member

I want to copy selected pages(about 200) from a bigger math text book and put a good cover and binding.

Currently my school makes copies and uses a large staple and friction grip binding.

Before I knew a teacher that got copies made for the normal price of 50 Satang per page and about 40 baht for a proper binding and thicker cover.
    It looked a lot better and I think the students treated it more seriously than a copy with cheap binding and cover.

Unfortunately, the teacher who knew the contact before lost the contact number when the school switched to a more expensive lower quality copier that was an alumni of the school.

I hope to find a place close to the BTS or MRT in BKK.
    Any suggestions?

Thank you

2. po3try

po3try Guest

mbk probably.

3. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

50 satang is v expensive. Didn't you say you were coming north for new year. 35 satang per page in Lampang

4. brianp0803

brianp0803 Thread Starter New Member

It is easy to find places that will copy books. I think 50 satang in bkk is normal price

I am hoping to find a place in bkk that will put on a decent binding.

I think the students will respect the book with a good binding more than a cheap paper cover with stable and plastic cover.

I was hoping someone had good experience with getting a book copied and bound.