1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer Vocab - Handwriting Worksheet

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by po3try, 14 Dec 2010.

1. po3try

po3try Thread Starter Guest

Computer related handwriting worksheet.

My kids can do all sorts of stuff on the 'net but struggle on the written test (weird that, like English isn't their first language or something :biglaugh:)

Computer Worksheet - Laptop - Twisty Noodle

2. aging one

aging one slip sliding away

Thats cool, a few years ago my kids would have been all over it. Now they sort of have their own style writing in English. Its new idea threads that are going to make this place. Cursive writing seems to be on the way out, and thats quite the pity in my opinion. The same that I feel all kids should learn to type on a manual typewriter, and of course learn the real way to drive with a manual car.

Dreams are nice.

3. bird

bird Member

This is suitable for kindergarten kids. I'll pass them on to my colleagues. I'm sure they'll appreciate it! Thanks, po. :cheers:

4. po3try

We still have cursive lessons, mind you they still do lines in detention too so maybe we're a bit backward :grin:

It's just so easy to forget about the vocab and let the kids piss about on computers all lesson, which I'm trying hard not to do.

5. po3try

Yep, my K and Grade 1 kids are getting them next term.

6. Matthew

Matthew Well-Known Member

Nice one.

You seem like an extremely conscientious teacher, Po.

7. po3try

tell my boss that :angry2: