1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cancel Non-B extension/ work permit

Discussion in 'Visas and extensions of stay' started by majean, 20 Sep 2016.

  1. majean

    majean Thread Starter New Member

    20 Sep 2016
    Likes Received:
    Hello everyone in this thread. Glad I found this forum.

    Please give me an advise as this September 25 I'll have my exit to Vientiane, Laos to get a 2 months extension as my work permit will end on October 1( I won't anymore renew my contract in my present school), and my 3 month extension covered will end on the 26th of September. Thus, I will exit on the 25th. By November I'll start my training in my new school so I will be able to have my new work permit again.

    I just want to ask, what are the things I need to prepare for me to exit smoothly here in Thailand? Do I need to bring the Letter for the Cancellation of Non B Visa? Is it ok if it only has a signature from my Boss and no other authentication from the Ministry?

    Please do help me. Hope to hear from anyone of you soon.

    Thank you so much.
  2. Stamp

    Stamp Administrator Staff Member

    26 Nov 2010
    Likes Received:

    You've to cancel your work permit and consequently your extension of stay. The same day you've the leave the Kingdom.

    Or what also might work is bring with you a cancellation letter from your employer when crossing the border.

    I don't understand this one. Guess you're going to apply for a new non-immigrant B visa. Be advised that you need a police clearance certificate.

Share This Page