1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Book - The Curse Of The White Tiger

Discussion in 'The Library' started by TopCat, 20 Feb 2012.

1. TopCat

TopCat Thread Starter Member

The Curse Of the White Tiger by Sean O'Hara is a novel set mostly in Thailand. I cannot give you an unbiased report because I am the author! But here is a copy of the synopsis:

"Thailand, the land of smiles, but in WWII a place of conflict.

Village life and young love meet the war head on when a young British soldier is subjected to a ritual execution. His final act of defiance is to scream a dying curse.

Then his body mysteriously disappears and a white tiger is seen near the place where he was killed. Villagers become convinced the curse is coming true and the soldier has returned in the form of a white tiger to extract vengeance.

A dying curse, a carefully guarded secret, the ghosts of the dead, a man-eating tiger, and family tragedy, all play their part in The Curse of the White Tiger, a thrilling action adventure story of enduring love, hatred and revenge."

If you fancy trying a book by a new author and being one of the first people to discover this work then give it a try. It's only available on Kindle Amazon at the moment. This link takes you to the book on the Amazon site:

Amazon.com: The Curse Of The White Tiger eBook: Sean O'Hara: Kindle Store

2. po3try

po3try Guest

I don't have a kindle but it sounds good. :thumbsup2:

3. Meanjin

Meanjin Active Member

Good luck with the book, Topcat.
    I'll get it sent to my Kindle.

4. Tullkra

Tullkra Active Member

Best of luck with it, If I see it at the airport when I'm heading home I'll grab to to read on the plane, was going to bring stuff to read for the TCT tests but this looks MUCH MUCH better :)

5. daiwill

daiwill Member

So, when is it to be made available on good old- fashioned paper for the luddites amongst us???

6. TopCat

When I get a publishing deal.:happy1:
    In the meantime if you buy it in digital format it improves my chances of getting that deal, because digital sales can help to demonstrate a book's comercial appeal.

7. THX 1133

THX 1133 Active Member

^ I pm'd ya; thought it was published. Printing here is very cheap if you're into self publishing. I did and sold out my first printing. :cheers2:

8. TopCat

Thanks everyone for the positive comments - it's very encouraging.

And THX I've sent you a pm in reply to yours.
    :cheers2:

9. Meanjin

Meanjin Active Member

This is a good yarn. I enjoyed it, though all the characters, whether on the side of good or evil, are a bit scary in the end.