1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Book Swap

Discussion in 'The Library' started by po3try, 29 Apr 2012.

1. THX 1133

THX 1133 Active Member

Man, it's not working for me. I've tried, no go. So, I registered and then they wanted CC info; so, I bailed. I'm lame at this shit, I know that, but this was too much!

EDIT: Idiot in charge says;

Okay, I did what you showed and it fucking worked!
    Man-O-man; I'm a first class idiot at times; no idea. Clueless in LOS I guess?????
    Thanks Stretch. :cheers2:

2. po3try

po3try Thread Starter Guest

it is a terribly designed site tbh. I hate those sites that have free downloads but also ads that look like the free download.

3. THX 1133

THX 1133 Active Member

Well, it's faster than hell. Wow, I'm impressed, really. I see why Stretch likes it so much. Weird though when I first went in; Po is right. Cheers.
    :cheers2:

4. MisterStretch

MisterStretch Guru di guru-guru Ingeris

I agree...about those sneaky "looks like the download" tabs...but once you understand where the ACTUAL tab is, know how to navigate the site a little...it is amazingly fast.

Do you gents use a P2P blocker, as well? Keeps you under the radar and keeps them from dragging your speed in the toilet, too.

5. THX 1133

THX 1133 Active Member

Holy crap; it's finished. Mr. Stretch; :thai wai: Kab Khun mak krup! :cheers2:

6. Chrissudon

Chrissudon New Member

Same too with isohunt.com and thepiratebay.se