1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Tablet on the market

Discussion in 'Computers and Electronics' started by bahn_farang, 26 Jan 2017.

1. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

In light of a great thread I was reading, I thought I might ask members which Tablet they would recommend. It will be used, predominately for reading books and articles. I need it to be mobile but also big enough to protect what crappy eyesight I have got left.

Any suggestions based on research or past experience would be appreciated

Cheers

2. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

it would appear to be a simple choice between the pro and air 2 but I have yet to research other brands

3. OxfordDon

OxfordDon Well-Known Member

Can't really help too much on that. I need a BIG screen for work / research / information processing; and reading for pleasure I prefer paper.

I was recently given a great little Samsung tablet/netbook with external keyboard which is great for travelling and let's me download the 2 or 3 Android apps that I use regularly.

Many of the books that I buy, new and old, are not available as e-books, nor as illegal pdfs, and I'm not really comfortable with denying writers their hard-earned royalties anyway.

4. DigitalGypsy

DigitalGypsy Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about the iPad mini 4, but there's talk of the mini 5 being announced in March. I'll probably hold off for that.

DG

bahn_farang likes this.