1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A great school and a 12 months contract, all expenses paid for...

Discussion in 'Teaching Jobs You Know Of' started by sirchai, 11 Feb 2017.

1. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

NES Teacher
    Full Time Position

Anuban Sisaket
    Si Sa Ket
    At least 35,000 Baht/month
    sethwilliamsbaksida@hotmail.com
    Seeking full time NES teachers for Anuban Sisaket School's English Program

Full Time conversational English positions available for P.1-3 in the E.P. and I.E.P. Contact hours range from 13 -18 per week. Paid holidays, insurance, work permit and Non-B visas. Native English speaking applicants with relevant experience, degrees / certificates preferred. Contracts begin next term in early May through the end of March 2018 with fully paid April holiday upon contract renewal. Salaries starting at 35,000/ month but negotiable depending on applicant's relevant qualifications / experience.

For those who're sick and tired of big city life, a great teaching opportunity.

That's my first school where I accidentally quit my job many moons ago.

Please page me for more details. One of the better positions you can find these days. :thumbs up

2. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

why don't you go back?

3. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I've resigned in 2008 and started to work at a high school next door. They don't like people who resign their contracts, even when you give them a 6-week notice.

They canceled my WP on the same day and I had to leave the country.

Even when the head teacher told me that I could keep my visa and work permit until I start at the other school.

The director was so pi..ed when a British citizen left the school right after me, also with a notice to give them time to find a replacement teacher.

The former director got so furious that he's trying to get him blacklisted nationwide. Of course did that not work out in his favor.

But that was Mr. T.R., who retired about five years ago. It was my own mistake to leave the place to work for an agency. At this time I had no idea about agencies at all.

And 15 K more per month sounded really too good to be true. Of course did I not know the difference between working directly for the school and being an employee of an agency.

And it got worse when I saw that none of the existing staff had a WP.

We finally went on strike with the knowledge of the school and all in a sudden the problem was solved in the same week.

At least did they paid 10 K for November and April back then, which seems to be history right now.

It took a while to find out that the "American friend who found me", received $1,000 for me after one year. That's what friends are for, right?

4. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

You could try, just for laughs and it would save you from upending family