1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 hour Thai Culture Training

Discussion in 'Teacher Licensing (TCT)' started by PLACE, 7 Sep 2012.

1. kiwidrew

kiwidrew Active Member

Can anyone tell me where this is near to? I understand its somewhere in Ramkamhaeng? Tried pasting the address into google maps but to no avail.

2. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Had a look, found the right address, but it looks like a Buddhist/meditation center :confused ....here's a screenshot ....best to contact them 1st eh.
    The phone number is ....7239 in gmaps, in your paste ...7229, maybe it is it:lost itumm eh?

Umm I dunno lol.jpg

BTW:Are PSTAT still running couses Kiwidrew as this is quite an old thread you replied to?

555BTW2: Answered my own question there ...take a look at the latest thread this year:

Teachers' Council of Thailand (TCT) accredits 6 institutions for the Thai Culture Course | Thailand Teaching Asia - Living and Teaching in Thailand

Last edited: 7 Nov 2016
    Stamp likes this.
  3. kiwidrew

kiwidrew Active Member

Am attending one starting on the 11th of this month.

4. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

:thumbs up

5. trnwrk

trnwrk Well-Known Member

It is my understanding rightly or wrongly that a couple of different organizations are running their courses from this site. I did one a few months back and received my certificate a few weeks ago.

The site where the classes are held are in an elementary school at then end of that soi pictured above. It is in a residential neighborhood not near to any BTS or MRT.

6. jptouss

jptouss Member

I did my Thai Culture Course, about 4/5 years ago at Pranakhon Rajaphat University. It was very well organized, and I even enjoyed it. So, if you have to do this course, I can recommend it, to do it at this university.

Mati likes this.